Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ak4zuya board : when love meets happiness begin

บ้านLatest imagesสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)

Computer help, how can i fix this problem?

Go down 
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
SweetKat
ผู้มาเยือน

Computer help, how can i fix this problem? Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Computer help, how can i fix this problem?   Computer help, how can i fix this problem? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 2:23 am

Water damaged computer battery fix?I want to sub a video so i need a program to subtitling and explain me how to use it?Does my motherboard support pci-e 2.1?Why am I not receiving an activation code for myspace mobile? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] na zgage Question : i m a student and do want a laptop with following features.plz.....help./?How To Make A Working Killing Floor Server?Where is proswicther HD for the iPad?I'm confused in some questions related to Digital logic designs. There are some MCQs. Plz help me to solve?Cydia quits a second after opening, how to fix?How do I connect my cell phone to enable the Internet on my PC?why are there random lines across my comp. screen? zgaga ciaza [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] co na zgage w ciazy How to amplify an audio file?When I click the backspace button while typing in the forums, sometimes I lose everything I have typed.?umm...Facebook problem?Will this work as a replacement sound card?[/url] facebook mobile ?? reactivating it isnt working.. HEELP PLEASE ): ?!?I need help with Wimba classroom voice!?i need ideas for a good tumblr url name! =)? My computer says "No Audio Device"?Youtube notifications no longer making it to my email?Where is all this YouTube Slash fiction?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down

Computer help, how can i fix this problem?
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 1 จาก 1

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
 :: AK4ZUYA :: Admin :: Announcement & Rules-
ไปที่: